WHY BUY THE MONTREAL AUCTION HOUSE?
- A REFERENCE IN THE AUCTION FIELD FOR OVER 30 YEARS
- A VARIETY OF LOTS IN EACH SALE
- PUBLIC AUCTIONS, OPEN TO ALL
- VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICES
- A TEAM OF CONSULTANTS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
HOW TO BUY ?
THE TECHNOLOGICAL WAY (ONLINE)
There are 2 ways to purchase items in an online auction:
1.Place online and live bids, at the same time that the auction takes place: Complete the registration form on our site and then place online bids on selected lots of interest. As sales take place live, you will immediately know if you have won the lot.
2. Make a pre-purchase: Fill out the registration form on our site, then specify which lot you are interested in, and the maximum amount you are willing to bet. Your request will be processed and analyzed by our services. During the sale, one of our members will bid for you, according to your limit.
THE ANTIQUE FAIR WAY (PICK ITEMS DIRECTLY FROM OUR VAULT)
These one-off auctions are only presented online. The Montreal Auction House vault includes unsold items from different franchises. It is filled with hidden treasures of great value, and it isn’t uncommon for buyers to make exceptional finds. To participate, simply login to your account and go to the auction page. Sign up to our newsletter to receive exclusive notifications of these special auctions.